Saturday, October 29, 2011

Weekend Planning Blog Hop


I am so happy that it is the weekend! I think I say that every weekend, but it is certainly true again this weekend. We are getting a cold front today so it is going to be a little chillier than usual, but that is just fine with me. We have some fun things planned, so here we go.


Friday
Clean the house(bathrooms, kitchen, vacuum, tidy kids rooms, family room, and landing)
Fold and put away 2 loads of laundry
Pick up Katie and her 3 friends from school
Order pizza for dinner
Go to Haunted House(not looking forward to this, I don't like being scared)

Saturday
Probably wake up early because of the four girl sleepover(they stay up late, but are always up early)
Make breakfast(pancakes?)
Take a few moments to snuggle on the couch with coffee(remember it's gonna be cold!)
Go to the movies with Tom, Jackson, Katie(and probably at least 1 friend)
Wash blankets used at sleepover
Figure out what project I want to work on next

Sunday
Make grocery list
carve pumpkins(they are so pretty already that I don't want to carve them!)
Make Katie's lunch for Monday
Iron Katie's clothes for the week
Watch some football( I'm pretty sure the Giants are on TV)
Relax!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog Hop! I'm so glad to see a new face! And after reading your "about me" section, I think we'd get along great. I could have written that myself. I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I just started following you today, but I have been reading your blog since Dec/Jan. I love reading your blog. I am a bit of a clean freak, so I love all of your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great weekend Robyn! I'm hesitant to carve my pumpkins too. They look so pretty on our porch and I want them to last for awhile.

    ReplyDelete